- Pressure Profile Measurement Printout shows the profile of the force distribution along the bottom of the ski at any applied load to over 140.0 Kg [~300 lbs.].
- Each ski profile has measurement points 1.5 cm apart (about 135 total depending on ski length) for very detailed ground-pressure profile data.
- The printout can show several profiles on one chart. Add [optional] notes in Excel File.
- Digital readout measures the ski profile with a resolution of 0.001mm.
- See how the wax pocket shape changes with different applied forces!!!
- Match skis by comparing the charts.
- Position the force back from the balance point and evaluate force distribution and wax pocket shape changes at different foot-pressure locations.
- Find out why some skis are faster than others under varoius snow conditions.